At the age of 84, Richard had to move to a retirement village where there are people who can assist him. He had to leave his cats and his familiar life behind, so the only thing he had left was his sponsored child. Richard longs to receive letters from his “grandson.”
Archives for: grandfather (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Losing Compassion for Compassion International (48)
- Joe: The charity he talks about has caused uncalled for pressure on them to either change their name and website name...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (70)
- Traci: Hey my pinterest is http://pinte rest.com/tra traynikkid/. I really want to become a sponsor real...
- Living with HIV: One Mother’s Journey (1)
- Claire: God works in mysterious ways,this story is very inspiring. True Compassion has helped so many children and...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (585)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction