At the age of 84, Richard had to move to a retirement village where there are people who can assist him. He had to leave his cats and his familiar life behind, so the only thing he had left was his sponsored child. Richard longs to receive letters from his “grandson.”
Archives for: grandson (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage (2)
- Diane Dokmo: Amen, and amen again! Great article, Sidney. May the Lord use it to open eyes, hearts, and new relatio...
- Top Stories From the Dominican Republic Blog Trip (1)
- Cathee: About 2 weeks ago I became a sponsor to a little girl in the DR. I’m looking forward to getting to know...
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (4)
- Susan Sayler: That would be wonderful, Jennifer! For more information, and to find a festival near you, please visit...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction