The Damasco Student Center has given Karen the opportunity to make a good friend thousands of miles away — her sponsor, Kyoung. Every letter from Kyoung is a valuable treasure to Karen containing messages of hope, encouragement and love.
Archives for: Guasmo Sur (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- A Good Name (7)
- Emma: i had a dog named emma. I really like that name. unfortunatel y I had to give the dog up. I now have a cat and...
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (10)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (379)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction