About six years ago Compassion’s headquarters moved to our current building. It’s waaay up north on the very edge of the Colorado Springs city limits. Back then there wasn’t much around. (Not so anymore, though. Colorado Springs is included on the list of fastest growing cities in the U.S.!) But back when we first moved,…
Archives for: Guest Chef program (subscribe)
May 2 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (3)
- Samantha: Thank you so much. He sounds like quite a gift from God. What a blessing to read.
- I Am One Life (1)
- Jennifer Wang: Wow, Kensi’ s love for these kids is absolutely heart-warmin g ~ you can see the glow on her...
- Ideas for Fun Items to Send to Your Sponsored Child (152)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Cathee, you’re so thoughtful! I want to encourage you that we will contact our sponsors by...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]
- Compassion Prepares for the Children of North Korea