About six years ago Compassion’s headquarters moved to our current building. It’s waaay up north on the very edge of the Colorado Springs city limits. Back then there wasn’t much around. (Not so anymore, though. Colorado Springs is included on the list of fastest growing cities in the U.S.!) But back when we first moved,…
Archives for: Guest Chef program (subscribe)
May 2 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Our prayer this week: Be merciful to all your precious children around the world, oh Lord, for they are in distress. (Psalm 31:9) 2 days ago
- Letter Writing Inspiration (10)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Carol! As you requested, I just sent you an email invite to the Second Friday Letter Writing Club on...
- Do You Make a Difference? (1)
- Tom: Praise God for His work – what an inspiration Mark, Fred & Sherrie are to our world.
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (15)
- Reva Gray: You are all wonderful and precious people. May the Lord Himself, Who is Willing and Able to deliver us,...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction