About six years ago Compassion’s headquarters moved to our current building. It’s waaay up north on the very edge of the Colorado Springs city limits. Back then there wasn’t much around. (Not so anymore, though. Colorado Springs is included on the list of fastest growing cities in the U.S.!) But back when we first moved,…
Archives for: Guest Chef program (subscribe)
May 2 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (13)
- Joseph Mayala: Hello Marcy, I was the Country Director for Compassion Internationa l Tanzania up to end of June 2014...
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time! (2)
- Kim Davis: I’m so thankful for Compassion Internationa l and to have a part in combatting poverty and human...
- Letter Writing 101 (18)
- Emily Vanhoutan: You’re welcome, Joy! Have a blessed rest of your week and thank you for the difference you are...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction