No, it’s not fair that I was born in America instead of Africa. It’s not fair that I enjoy abundance while billions endure extreme poverty. But gosh dog it, I will not feel guilty for it. Moving forward, I resolve that it will empower me to work harder on behalf of those I care for…
Archives for: guilt (subscribe)
Jan 24 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (5)
- Vicki Small: @Sharon: We sponsor a boy in Bangladesh who had been waiting 22 months, at the time his packet was...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (73)
- Traci: Thanks,IR 17;m praying I’ll be able to too!
- Special Assistance for a Special Young Man (1)
- Brianna: I know from personal experience that people with down syndrome or other physical deficiencies can be some of...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction