In March 2007, Ana Cláudia, the youngest child of five siblings, got the approval of the Leadership Development Program (LDP) committee and started her path toward a bright future. She was part of a selected team of young people who overcame their circumstances during their child sponsorship period. The 20-year-old young lady faced a…
Archives for: Hebrews (subscribe)
Apr 1 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (27)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Sandy! I want to encourage you that every child in our program receives an age-appropri ate Bible...
- Tips from Compassion Sunday Pros (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi there! We understand if your church feels led to give in other ways and we certainly want to...
- What’s One Thing Compassion Bloggers Have in Common? (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hey Maggie! Compassion bloggers are individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who have a...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2902)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1667)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction