A few years ago my parents decided to sponsor a child through Compassion. Because my mother spent the first 18 years of her life in Bolivia, my parents decided to sponsor a child from that country. They soon found a little boy from Santa Cruz: Yeison.
Archives for: Heidi Feneis (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Valerie’s First Christmas (4)
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (4)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Jasmine! Thank you so much for sponsoring sweet Lili with us :). It looks like your sponsors...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction