Women around the world face obstacles that most of us can hardly begin to fathom. Lack of access to family planning leaves mothers in developing countries with no easy way to control the size of their families, and in the end, robs both the mother and her children of a better life.
Archives for: IMA World Health (subscribe)
Jul 25 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (27)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Sandy! I want to encourage you that every child in our program receives an age-appropri ate Bible...
- Tips from Compassion Sunday Pros (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi there! We understand if your church feels led to give in other ways and we certainly want to...
- What’s One Thing Compassion Bloggers Have in Common? (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hey Maggie! Compassion bloggers are individuals with diverse backgrounds and perspectives who have a...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2902)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1667)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction