Women around the world face obstacles that most of us can hardly begin to fathom. Lack of access to family planning leaves mothers in developing countries with no easy way to control the size of their families, and in the end, robs both the mother and her children of a better life.
Archives for: IMA World Health (subscribe)
Jul 25 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Not Too Soon for Christmas (6)
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters (2)
- Jean Daniel: Excellent article to help sponsors understood more about their sponsored child’ s world. I have...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters
- Not Too Soon for Christmas
- Can We Defeat Poverty? (Infographic)
- How to Write Your Sponsored Child from Your Phone
- The Power of Storytelling
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time!
- Team Compassion Rides in the Courage Classic
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response