Women around the world face obstacles that most of us can hardly begin to fathom. Lack of access to family planning leaves mothers in developing countries with no easy way to control the size of their families, and in the end, robs both the mother and her children of a better life.
Archives for: IMA World Health (subscribe)
Jul 25 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
- When a Child Leaves Our Sponsorship Program (74)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Paul, please accept my sincere apologies if you felt you did not receive closure when your child...
- Christmas Tradition and Celebration in Colombia (8)
- nick: colombia**
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction