Our holistic child development model is central to our mission of releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name. And the curriculum standards we have put in place in all of our programs are key to achieving this goal. We have created a global curriculum to help develop children holistically—physically, spiritually, cognitively and socio-emotionally. It…
Archives for: indica (subscribe)
Aug 26 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (15)
- Pastor Albert Waswa: Amen
- Is Compassion a Trustworthy Organization? Are You Being Duped? (41)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Calvin! These are great questions, I am happy to clarify this for you. Each country that we...
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (14)
- Charles Ngowi: Dear Marcy, Receive greetings from Tanzania. I am the Field Communicatio ns Specialist from Compass...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction