The enemy has spoken lying words to those caught in his scheme. He has told them they don’t matter. He has made them believe they are all alone in their suffering. He has deceived them into thinking their situation will never change.
Archives for: Isaiah 32:8 (subscribe)
Nov 7 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Burkina Faso (2)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Alida! Typically in Burkina Faso, the times of hunger are in August and September.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (4)
- Susan Sayler: Athena, that sounds like an excellent idea! I bet Sudoku puzzles would be fun for him to try out!
- Contact Us (8)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Martha! It depends on the country and the relevant programs in your child’ s area. In...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction