Where have you kept the “Word”? Having the Bible in your bag, under your pillow, or on your desk is not enough. The only way to walk blameless before God is by reading and meditating on it, allowing the Word to prune you, shape you, and enable you to become a candidate for heaven.
Archives for: Ivy Marian Mensah (subscribe)
Oct 25 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How Is My Money Used Each Month? (54)
- God Hasn’t Given Up on You (10)
- Jesica Lee: Thank you. These are the exact feelings I have been filled with. I have stood in my bathroom so my...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1643)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction