While we want every child to attain the highest possible level of formal education, not all children are meant to be academicians. This is why our staff in Ghana expose children to extracurricular activities that often lead to income-generating ventures.
Archives for: jewelry making (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Education for Girls in the Maasai Community (6)
- Eunice ketikai: if were not for you compassion I could not have achieved my dreams of being a high school teacher...
- Sponsor Letters: Gifts From the Heart (48)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1699)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- How Do You Fight Human Trafficking?
- Conversations with Alumni: Proof That’s Real [VIDEO]
- I Am One Life
- Conversations with Alumni: What’s for Dinner? [VIDEO]
- Nothing But Trust
- Conversations with Alumni: What if I Don’t Write My Sponsored Child? [VIDEO]
- 5 Awesome Apps to Help Your Letter Writing
- Conversations with Alumni: What Not To Wear [VIDEO]