The blessing of rain the people received gave them physical security and food but didn’t give them spiritual or emotional health. Jesus’ provision in the life of a human being is so that we can be completely satiated and allows us be a source of abundant life.
Archives for: John 7:37–38 (subscribe)
Oct 9 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Your Sponsored Child’s Most Prized Possession (13)
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (2)
- Wade: Your post reminds us why a record of our thoughts are so important. It can be easy tp forget what God shows us...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction