Beautiful landscapes, exotic food and historical monuments are not the only attractions that draw foreigners to Brazil. The image of a country full of beautiful, sexy, young women has been used for decades to attract tourists to the country of Carnival, which contributes to the growing number of tourists coming to Brazil seeking sexual…
Archives for: Josilene (subscribe)
Jan 13 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Burkina Faso (2)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Alida! Typically in Burkina Faso, the times of hunger are in August and September.
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (4)
- Susan Sayler: Athena, that sounds like an excellent idea! I bet Sudoku puzzles would be fun for him to try out!
- Contact Us (8)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Martha! It depends on the country and the relevant programs in your child’ s area. In...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction