I have been fighting poverty for more than 30 years and throughout that time I have never seen the potential for devastation that I see in the current global food crisis. I know it’s difficult to imagine that something like rising food costs could be so destructive. It’s not as if hunger rumbles like…
Archives for: June 25 (subscribe)
Jun 19 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Losing Compassion for Compassion International (48)
- Joe: The charity he talks about has caused uncalled for pressure on them to either change their name and website name...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (70)
- Traci: Hey my pinterest is http://pinte rest.com/tra traynikkid/. I really want to become a sponsor real...
- Living with HIV: One Mother’s Journey (1)
- Claire: God works in mysterious ways,this story is very inspiring. True Compassion has helped so many children and...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (585)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction