This book offers the kind of practical help that frees us from being stuck in endless cycles of worry and indecision and allows us to better “seek first the kingdom of God.” It’s so uncomplicated and maybe even a little liberating.
Archives for: just do something (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (3)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Letters to the sponsored child are so paramount. ..I have and kept over 30 letters from my sponsor...
- This One’s for the Men (26)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Thanks Bri for sharing When I first met my sponsor back in 2002, I didn’t want to leave her....
- What Are the Odds? (7)
- Terri: In February of last year I was thinking of sponsoring just one more child (we already had several.) My husband...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction