You know the scene in any coming-of-age movie when a teenage girl is about to go to her first dance and she appears at the top of the stairs and her parent (usually a widowed father) stands there with tears in his eyes and a huge lump in his throat, totally entranced by his daughter’s…
Archives for: Karina (subscribe)
Nov 18 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Your Sponsored Child’s Most Prized Possession (19)
- Hillary: I didn’t realize how much they treasured the letters, I’m so humbled and will definitely write...
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (14)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Jimmy! If your stationary/c ards don’t fit in the envelopes we provide, feel free to send...
- You will Fall in Love with this Child – Guaranteed! (3)
- OrganizedGeorge: Thank you for sharing Judah’ s story. My 5- and 8-year-olds watched this with me and are...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction