Kenneth Kataryeba, a learning and support specialist for East Africa, shares the story of a girl in a wheelchair whom he just met, and how bringing joy to children and helping lift them from the misery of poverty is how he really gets paid.
Archives for: Kenneth Kataryeba (subscribe)
Oct 23 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (50)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Simon! Please email us at ciinfo@compa ssion.com about partnership. Thank you!
- Experience Compassion Conference: Colorado Springs 2014 (4)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1690)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction