The girls teaching me to bake were part of a baking class at the Compassion student center I was visiting in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala. As part of the class, they make snacks for the nearly 400 students at the center. They also make baked goods they can sell in the community. With that money, they have…
Archives for: KitchenAid (subscribe)
Jul 29 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Haiti (11)
- mary: aww that is sweet
- Only God Could Bring These Results (1)
- keijo: God bless you in that big duty in your the works for glory to God joy to alot the children help and may you...
- Give a Gift in Jesus’ Name (3)
- Paula: This year we are changing Christmas traditions in our house. Our 6-yr old is learning the true reason why we...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction