Today probably seems like a normal mid-week day. A lot like the other workdays, school days . . . everything happening too quickly kind of days. But today is also World Food Day as recognized by UNICEF. And today more than 300 million children will go to bed hungry.
Under the burden of the global…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Welcome to our 2015 Compassion Interns! We’re thrilled you’re joining our family! 👊 http://t.co/291Z7eAA8a 4 hours ago
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (50)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Simon! Please email us at ciinfo@compa ssion.com about partnership. Thank you!
- Experience Compassion Conference: Colorado Springs 2014 (4)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1690)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction