To Ghanaian Christians, Easter is a day of remembering what Christ did on the cross for all mankind; not just remembering but knowing that it was the foundation for their salvation. They believe that without the passion of Christ, people would not know that there is a place for them to go after death.
Archives for: Kwehus (subscribe)
Apr 20 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (1)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Some of the things our little Eduardo (he is from Mexico and just turned 7 last month) has asked: I...
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (6)
- Shaina Moats: Hey Sharon! We do our best to find sponsors for children as quickly as possible, but some children do...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (74)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Courtney, congratulati ons on being a new sponsor! Hope you enjoy finding some new ideas to send to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction