“I felt so lonely in this village. I did not know anyone and I did not have any friends due to the language barrier. My family who I can count on is in another country so they could not help me. I was so hopeless. I felt like Ruth in the Bible who lives in…
Archives for: Lahu village (subscribe)
Sep 28 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters (4)
- Susan Sayler: You’re so sweet. Thanks, Yvonne!
- Ideas for Fun Items to Send to Your Sponsored Child (124)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi there Trysha! Band-aids are such a great gift to send to your child and you can be assured they...
- Contact Us (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hello Mia! That sounds like such a great gift idea and I am sure Rajni is going to love wearing this...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- What to Expect from Your Child’s Letters
- Not Too Soon for Christmas
- Can We Defeat Poverty? (Infographic)
- How to Write Your Sponsored Child from Your Phone
- The Power of Storytelling
- Watch Children Get Sponsored in Real Time!
- Team Compassion Rides in the Courage Classic
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response