Children in extreme poverty don’t have the choice to eat walnuts to fight cholesterol, or watermelon to fight cancer, or spinach to fight diabetes. They can’t choose foods to help them thrive. They need basic nourishment to simply SURVIVE.
Archives for: Lisa Testa (subscribe)
Nov 5 2013
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 2014 Annual Report: Where Does The Money Go? (2)
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (12)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Joe! Regrettably, although we certainly understand your heart in wanting to send larger tangible...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction