The distinguishing characteristic of Jesus’ disciples was not their passionate worship, their eloquent prayers, their care for the poor, or their sacrificial giving. Jesus said that it was their love for one another that would demonstrate to the world that they were His disciples.
Archives for: Luke 23:34–39 (subscribe)
Apr 6 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (23)
- Fidelis Ahura: I find it hard to disobey the word that says: “go ye into the world and preach” ;. Jesus...
- Christmas in Ghana (4)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Chris! Thank you for the suggestion and the encouragemen t! We will certainly look into including...
- What Reduces a Child to “Professional Beggar”? (6)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Shital! We help find sponsors for children who grew up in our program from age 9 and we work in 27...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction