No matter how our shelters are designed, what kind of materials they are made of, where they are located, how much they are secured, or who lives in them, there is no guarantee they will give us safety, as we live in a world of so many uncertainties.
Archives for: Mamitu Zellelew (subscribe)
Jan 12 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (3)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Letters to the sponsored child are so paramount. ..I have and kept over 30 letters from my sponsor...
- This One’s for the Men (26)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Thanks Bri for sharing When I first met my sponsor back in 2002, I didn’t want to leave her....
- What Are the Odds? (7)
- Terri: In February of last year I was thinking of sponsoring just one more child (we already had several.) My husband...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction