Compassion UK Advocate Martyn Legg was in a highly pressurized work environment, living with big demands and no room to back off. He and his wife Heather visited Kenya on an Advocate’s trip for ten days – ten days that changed their lives.
Archives for: Martyn Legg (subscribe)
Dec 22 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You (36)
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (48)
- benson nyagiro okumu: i am apastor ministering twelve churches, three churches in kenya nine in uganda. i am taking...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction
- From Alcoholism to Economic Freedom
- Kenyan Resiliency: Wounded but Unbowed
- Second Friday Writing Club: Share Your World
- New Mobile App: Carry Your Sponsored Child With You
- From Farm to Table: What Safe Food Means to One Child
- TV Takes Easter Beyond Church Walls in Burkina Faso
- The Good News of Easter in Sri Lanka
- What Does Advocacy Look Like?