When the water plant in Colta Monjas Alto stopped working, everybody in the community started to drink piped water that wasn’t treated at all. Little by little, the Colta Monjas Alto inhabitants, especially the children, started to get ill.
Archives for: Mas Que Vencedores Student Center (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Our prayer this week: We know that the Lord secures justice for the poor and upholds the cause of the needy. (Psalm 140:12) 23 hours ago
- Can We Defeat Poverty? (Infographic) (2)
- Not Too Soon for Christmas (2)
- Hannah H.: These are such great ideas!!! I’m saving them for next year… I’m about a year behind!...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction