When we, adopted members of the family of God, sponsor, visit, love, write, protect, speak up for, adopt, and foster sponsored children in our own families we are living out the gospel. We are doing the will of our Father in heaven, and Jesus calls us brothers and sisters.
Archives for: Matthew 12:50 (subscribe)
Sep 26 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Your Sponsored Child’s Most Prized Possession (13)
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (2)
- Wade: Your post reminds us why a record of our thoughts are so important. It can be easy tp forget what God shows us...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction