The distinguishing characteristic of Jesus’ disciples was not their passionate worship, their eloquent prayers, their care for the poor, or their sacrificial giving. Jesus said that it was their love for one another that would demonstrate to the world that they were His disciples.
Archives for: Matthew 22:37–40 (subscribe)
Apr 6 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Ebola Outbreak in Africa: Our Response (12)
- Letter Writing Inspiration (6)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Ann! As requested, I have added you to this board on our Pinterest page. Let me know if I can...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (397)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (392)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction