To Ghanaian Christians, Easter is a day of remembering what Christ did on the cross for all mankind; not just remembering but knowing that it was the foundation for their salvation. They believe that without the passion of Christ, people would not know that there is a place for them to go after death.
Archives for: Mount Calvary Cross Ministry (subscribe)
Apr 20 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Spring Is in the Air (3)
- Can I Send This Gift to My Sponsored Child? (160)
- Lindsey: Kal, I have had my older children thank me just for writing to them in a greeting card as they don̵...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1644)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction