To Ghanaian Christians, Easter is a day of remembering what Christ did on the cross for all mankind; not just remembering but knowing that it was the foundation for their salvation. They believe that without the passion of Christ, people would not know that there is a place for them to go after death.
Archives for: Mount Calvary Cross Ministry (subscribe)
Apr 20 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- You Asked, We Answered: Facebook Q&A (6)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Monica! First off, thank you so much for your sacrifice and service to this country and for your...
- Technology in Developing Countries (17)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2907)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1678)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction