Every year, graduating Leadership Development Program (LDP) students in the Philippines go to work camp where they engage in community service. The yearly work camp usually engages students in missionary work to unreached tribal groups, but this year the students extended a helping hand to typhoon victims.
Archives for: Nazarene Student Center (subscribe)
Nov 20 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Out of the Mouths of Babes (1)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Some of the things our little Eduardo (he is from Mexico and just turned 7 last month) has asked: I...
- What Happens When a Child Isn’t Sponsored? (6)
- Shaina Moats: Hey Sharon! We do our best to find sponsors for children as quickly as possible, but some children do...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (74)
- Yvonne Reynolds: Courtney, congratulati ons on being a new sponsor! Hope you enjoy finding some new ideas to send to...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction