Our ministry may grow by leaps and bounds in terms of the number of people we help, the amount of resources we manage, or even the number of godly leaders we have. Yet if all these efforts do not lead others closer to God, we will have failed.
Archives for: Neil Penullar (subscribe)
Jul 9 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- What Impact Does Giving a Family Gift Have in a Child’s Life? (34)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (196)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Kathie! I just sent you an email invite to the Second Friday Letter Writing Club on Pinterest. Happy...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction