Every year, graduating Leadership Development Program (LDP) students in the Philippines go to work camp where they engage in community service. The yearly work camp usually engages students in missionary work to unreached tribal groups, but this year the students extended a helping hand to typhoon victims.
Archives for: Novaliches (subscribe)
Nov 20 2009
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Thanks, Mom. (1)
- Eryn Carman: I wrote this for all of the beautifully strong women that our program serves and for my incredi...
- A Mother’s Hope (3)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Abigail! The children typically take their letters home and keep them in a special place. For this...
- I Want to Be Part of Something Bigger (10)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Ritah! We currently work in Uganda. Please email socialmedia@ compassion.c om for more informat...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (397)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction