In a community where the size of land, number of children and herds of cattle define one’s worth, Suyianga’s family is considered among the lowliest in the community. But today Suyianga is more confident about himself as a result of the encouraging letters he receives from his sponsor.
Archives for: Ololulunga Child Development Center (subscribe)
Mar 8 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 4 Tips for Writing Your First Letter (4)
- Are You Ignoring Their Prayer Requests? (20)
- Susan Sayler: Hi KW! I can see how that could be concerning! I am sending you an email with all of the informat...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction