In a community where the size of land, number of children and herds of cattle define one’s worth, Suyianga’s family is considered among the lowliest in the community. But today Suyianga is more confident about himself as a result of the encouraging letters he receives from his sponsor.
Archives for: Ololulunga Child Development Center (subscribe)
Mar 8 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- A Christmas Miracle (13)
- Godlove: What an exciting story You gained some bussiness skills and then your Christmas dress This most be a very...
- Christmas in Haiti (13)
- Elvin: Haiti is awesome
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction