Though the degree of poverty varied and each family’s story was different, these people had one thing in common that day — they had hope. Hope that God heard their plea for help; hope that this would be the beginning of a brighter future for their children; and hope that the children they held in…
Archives for: orthodox (subscribe)
Jun 8 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Christmas in Haiti (11)
- mary: aww that is sweet
- Only God Could Bring These Results (1)
- keijo: God bless you in that big duty in your the works for glory to God joy to alot the children help and may you...
- Give a Gift in Jesus’ Name (3)
- Paula: This year we are changing Christmas traditions in our house. Our 6-yr old is learning the true reason why we...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2885)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1642)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (587)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (392)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (338)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction