In the countryside of Bolivia, it’s normal to have your baby at home with the help of relatives or neighbors, rather than going to a hospital. But being only 6 months pregnant, 14-year old Marta wasn’t prepared. She had gone to the hut with her two younger brothers to put her family’s animals away, when…
Archives for: Pablito (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Nicaragua at a Glance (1)
- Mindy Rogers: Brianne, Wow…so me of these facts and stats are breaking my heart! I’m praying for God to...
- Ministry Highlight: Nicaragua (5)
- Heidi: I can’t wait to read the updates from the #compassionb loggers Nicaragua team this week! I keep...
- Kenya’s Maasai: Caught Between Two Worlds (3)
- Jeff Arnold: Amen Chris it is indeed a balancing act and one Compassion is committed to. I think working through the...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2872)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1631)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (586)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (390)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (381)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction