Like in any place where drug smuggling is done, a strong clandestine support structure is needed. A list of packers, sellers, messengers, gunmen, guards, lawyers, policemen, drug-storage-home owners and front men are supposedly kept on payrolls, and the financial benefits are still enough to make the capos richer. Gualey is no exception.
Archives for: Pastor Rodríguez (subscribe)
Oct 3 2008
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Technology in Developing Countries (12)
- You Asked, We Answered: Facebook Q&A (4)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Ricky! When you sent your letter to your child, your child’ s letter had already been...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2907)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1678)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction