Empowerment is defined by the World Bank as “the process of enhancing the capacity of individuals or groups to make choices … (that lead) to desired actions and outcomes.” At Compassion, discussions on the concept of “empowerment” are not new; but in practice, how evident is empowerment in our management behavior?
Archives for: Philemon 1:10-14 (subscribe)
Sep 10 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Desperately Waiting for a Letter (6)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (160)
- Jennifer Rikard: I would LOVE to be a pinner!!! This gets me soooo excited!! http://www.p interest.com /jennifer...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1644)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction