Sean Dana, an International Trip Manager, has been leading sponsor tours for more than three years. On one of his first sponsor tours, he had an opportunity to bring a lifetime of joy to children who rarely get to play, run or laugh because they live in the midst of extreme poverty.
Archives for: playground (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Become a Missionary Without Leaving Home (23)
- Fidelis Ahura: I find it hard to disobey the word that says: “go ye into the world and preach” ;. Jesus...
- Christmas in Ghana (4)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Chris! Thank you for the suggestion and the encouragemen t! We will certainly look into including...
- What Reduces a Child to “Professional Beggar”? (6)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Shital! We help find sponsors for children who grew up in our program from age 9 and we work in 27...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (593)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (349)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction