Inigodawela’s Child Survival Program staff suggested that its members build playhouses for their little ones. The Child Survival Program provided toys for the children as part of this effort to promote the importance of play and family togetherness.
Archives for: playhouse (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Summer Volunteering with Compassion (4)
- Poverty Tourism vs. Pilgrimage (1)
- Bri McKoy: This was such an excellent article and I love the perspective! Thank you for sharing. Grateful!
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1693)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (395)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction