Today probably seems like a normal mid-week day. A lot like the other workdays, school days . . . everything happening too quickly kind of days. But today is also World Food Day as recognized by UNICEF. And today more than 300 million children will go to bed hungry.
Under the burden of the global…
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Losing Compassion for Compassion International (48)
- Joe: The charity he talks about has caused uncalled for pressure on them to either change their name and website name...
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (70)
- Traci: Hey my pinterest is http://pinte rest.com/tra traynikkid/. I really want to become a sponsor real...
- Living with HIV: One Mother’s Journey (1)
- Claire: God works in mysterious ways,this story is very inspiring. True Compassion has helped so many children and...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2867)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1630)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (585)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (393)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (389)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (378)
- Funny Things Kids Say (333)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (329)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction