Names are important. They have power. They define us. They’re more than a bunch of letters grouped together to sound pleasant to the ear. Names are more than a convenience allowing us to talk to each other. Names are a gift from God. They contain His power. They define things. They define us.
Archives for: Proverbs 22:1 (subscribe)
Jun 25 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Desperately Waiting for a Letter (6)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (160)
- Jennifer Rikard: I would LOVE to be a pinner!!! This gets me soooo excited!! http://www.p interest.com /jennifer...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2886)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1644)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (589)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (390)
- Funny Things Kids Say (340)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction