At that very moment, it was as if God said, “You are not alone. I am with you.” A supernatural peace came over them. That bag of ice was a symbol that God was not surprised by this accident and that He would care for us throughout the ordeal that followed.
Archives for: Psalm 23:4 (subscribe)
Oct 2 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Power of Pity (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Belle! If you’re having trouble logging into your online account, please email us at...
- A Sponsor’s Letter: From Gayle to Her Child (67)
- Kathy DeLucio: This is a great video! I have been a sponsor for 15 years and honestly had no idea of the steps...
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (28)
- Emilee: I have just become a Corresponden t Sponsor to a little girl in Honduras. I have only been sponsoring her for...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2902)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1675)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction