At that very moment, it was as if God said, “You are not alone. I am with you.” A supernatural peace came over them. That bag of ice was a symbol that God was not surprised by this accident and that He would care for us throughout the ordeal that followed.
Archives for: Psalm 23:4 (subscribe)
Oct 2 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Baby Elephant Rescuer (1)
- Jennifer Jafelice: That is amazing, Edwin! Elephants are magnificent animals – how wonderful you are there to...
- What Impact Does Giving a Family Gift Have in a Child’s Life? (34)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction