A river is a source of power. It provides irrigation. It flows. Sometimes, it overflows. It can be destructive. It’s a mode of transportation. It’s a place where we can become clean, and a place of refreshment and relaxation. The river of God is full of water.
Archives for: Psalm 65:9 (subscribe)
Oct 8 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- A Christmas Miracle (13)
- Godlove: What an exciting story You gained some bussiness skills and then your Christmas dress This most be a very...
- Christmas in Haiti (13)
- Elvin: Haiti is awesome
- Second Friday Writing Club: Playtime (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Rachel, Compassion works in 26 countries around the world and we value each and every child that is...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1658)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction