No matter how our shelters are designed, what kind of materials they are made of, where they are located, how much they are secured, or who lives in them, there is no guarantee they will give us safety, as we live in a world of so many uncertainties.
Archives for: Psalm 91:1 (subscribe)
Jan 12 2012
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- The Power of Pity (2)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Belle! If you’re having trouble logging into your online account, please email us at...
- A Sponsor’s Letter: From Gayle to Her Child (67)
- Kathy DeLucio: This is a great video! I have been a sponsor for 15 years and honestly had no idea of the steps...
- Will My Name Be Called Today? (28)
- Emilee: I have just become a Corresponden t Sponsor to a little girl in Honduras. I have only been sponsoring her for...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2902)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1675)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction