Now a successful man who owns a large egg-selling business, Wolly Towoliu was once known as a little boy who had a very bad attitude. Wolly liked to hit his friends, sometimes even with stones. His mother once even said, “It would be better if you just went to the forest. I can’t stand any…
Archives for: Robert and JoAnne Cottone (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- How to Write a Letter from the New Compassion App (3)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Letters to the sponsored child are so paramount. ..I have and kept over 30 letters from my sponsor...
- This One’s for the Men (26)
- Hakiza Ian Moses: Thanks Bri for sharing When I first met my sponsor back in 2002, I didn’t want to leave her....
- What Are the Odds? (7)
- Terri: In February of last year I was thinking of sponsoring just one more child (we already had several.) My husband...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2908)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1689)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (597)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (398)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (334)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction