I have struggled with trying to figure out how to use the gifts God has given me to do the work God wants me to do, which is is how the seed of making a difference was planted for me and has now sprouted into a company: ResQrags.
Archives for: Romans 5 (subscribe)
May 31 2011
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Why Do My Sponsored Child’s Letters Seem So Impersonal? (69)
- Emily: Something helpful I have noticed with my children is that at first the letters are more impersonal but as they...
- Giving a Gift to Your Sponsored Child: The Whys, Whats and Hows (89)
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction