Katia and Val’s routine was amazing; the couple knew they had to bring their game up to a whole new level to stay alive. Impressive lifts wouldn’t be enough. So they pulled out some incredibly intricate, flawless footwork. The routine was superb, all of us in the audience loved it, and the judges agreed!
Archives for: Ron McLean (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- God Prepares Our Hearts to Answer His Call (1)
- Beth: Being a parent of a child with a disability can definitely teach you that God is in control! He brings you to...
- Why Do My Sponsored Child’s Letters Seem So Impersonal? (69)
- Emily: Something helpful I have noticed with my children is that at first the letters are more impersonal but as they...
- Giving a Gift to Your Sponsored Child: The Whys, Whats and Hows (89)
- Susan Sayler: Hi Laura! We cannot send hardcover books. However, I am happy to report that we are able send soft...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2888)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1645)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (590)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (394)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (393)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (391)
- Funny Things Kids Say (343)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction