Mothers in the Child Survival Program (CSP) are under the care of an expert CSP implementer during deliveries. This decreases the chance of infant mortality. The awareness program, baby training and other assistance (like nutrition and baby kits) provided through the program helps ensure a healthy mothers and babies.
Archives for: Rowangchari Child Survival Program (subscribe)
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- Snowflakes for Your Sponsored Child (18)
- Join the Letter Writing Club on Pinterest (194)
- Emily Vanhoutan: Hi Danielle! I just sent an email to you with an invitation to be part of our Second Friday Letter...
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1656)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (595)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (394)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction