The community of Montelimar is south of San Salvador, near a town named Olocuilta. The road near Montelimar, which leads to the airport, takes you past a scene that appears desolate. Even though the community has brick houses, electricity and potable water, the desolation of the surroundings and the distance from every other community make…
Archives for: Roxana (subscribe)
Feb 25 2010
Subscribe (subscribe)Enter your e-mail address to have our posts sent directly to your inbox. Or click on the orange RSS icon to subscribe in a reader.
- 10 Beautiful Photos of the World’s Favorite Transportation (1)
- Charles Ngowi: Thank you for opening my eyes afresh to see and appreciate the value of bicycle. We are so much used...
- 3 Easy Kids Crafts For Letters (6)
- Hannah H.: I love the idea of asking our sponsored kids to send verses to us!!! Such great ideas! Thanks!
- Would You Adopt a Child Who Is HIV-positive? (11)
- jennifer bramwell: Yes yes yes me and my husband are considering our 6 adopted child to be a HIV + child
Most Active Discussions
- Letter Writing Ideas (2898)
- Where Do You Sponsor a Child? (1659)
- Please Encourage Our Haiti Staff: Prayers Needed (596)
- Are My Letters Really That Important? (398)
- Write Your Child the Second Friday of Every Month (395)
- Should I Visit My Sponsored Child? (393)
- Funny Things Kids Say (350)
- Sponsorship in Six Words (332)
- Haiti Earthquake Update (323)
Got Questions? Get Satisfaction